We take the respect of privacy and the protection of our users' personal data very seriously. Below, we explain how we collect the data and how it gets treated.
1. Data controller
- Company Name: NEM MOTORS TECHNOLOGY SL
- Company N° (CIF): B93679538
- Address: Poligono Industrial Nueva Campana 33, Nueva Andalucia 29660, Marbella (Málaga), SPAIN
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+34) 622 459 771
2. Applicable regulations
3. Principles That Apply to Personal Information
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency.
- Principle of data minimization.
- Principle of limiting the term of conservation.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The treatment we perform on personal data responds to the following purposes:
- Attend your request and provide information related to the services that New Energy Mobility and specifically relating to the sale of our products.
- Send commercial communications; bulletins, promotions and special offers and manage the list of subscriptions provided by the user.
- The data will be treated in order to properly manage the presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of New Energy Mobility.
- In the case of initiating the process of contracting any of our services, the subsequent consent will be requested for the corresponding purpose.
5. Cause legitimizing the processing of personal data
You can revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of your personal data. This revocation will not be retroactive.
6. Categories of personal data treated
The categories of data that will be processed for the purposes indicated are the following:
Identifying data: name and surnames, email and telephone.
Bank details if the User purchases a service offered by New Energy Mobility.
Specially protected data is not processed.
Mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of those data considered mandatory, we will not be able to fulfill it for the intended purpose and we will not process the data or provide the corresponding service.
You guarantee that the Personal Data you provide is true and correct, and will be responsible for communicating any changes in them.
Personal data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship or during the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
7. Security measures that apply
As part of our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
8. Recipients to whom the data is communicated
The user knows and accepts that their personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to comply with the purposes of treatment and companies of our business group for internal administrative purposes, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation in subject of protection of personal data.
New Energy Mobility shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
In all cases, the corresponding treatment contract has been signed as required by the applicable legislation. The data will not be transmitted to third parties unless express authorization or legal obligation.
9. User rights
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
- Right of access to your personal data.
- Right to rectify inaccurate data.
- Right to delete data that is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right to limit the processing of data for a specific purpose.
- Data portability right.
- Right to oppose the processing of personal data.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent data protection control authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request accompanied by a copy of your ID to the address indicated in section 1 or to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org