A cookie refers to a file that is sent for the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, when accepting said file is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurrent website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on the website.
Cookies on our website are used for a variety of different purposes, but generally speaking their use breaks down into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of users of our website and see how such users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our website and make it easier for you to use. For example, such cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to it, or your language preference.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Unclassified Cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with individual cookie providers.
The following table lists the cookies used on our website:
||This cookie stores session information such as the logged in user's username, access to password protected areas, their shopping cart, etc. in a 128bit encrypted key.
||This cookie tracks a logged in user, track their level of privilege and support additional functionality for their convenience.
Links to third parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data in those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.